- Parent or legal guardian of a patient under the age of 18
- Patient under the age of 18 with legal rights to consent for him/herself
- Patient 18 years and older
- Legal guardian of a patient 18 years or older with written patient consent
- Legal guardian of a patient 18 years or older who doesn’t have the capacity to consent
Bay Community Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices. This Notice is provided to all patients who receive care at Bay Community Health’s offices. It explains how we may use and disclose a patient’s personal health information. Additionally, the Notice explains a patient’s rights in respect to personal health information, and how a patient can report a suspected privacy protection violation.